So by now you all know that I love supporting local so I have gone out and found all of the most divine local brands and products and put them all in one place, so shopping is so much easier for YOU! This post is my top 20 items under R100!
- The Counter’s White chocolate fudge is a firm favourite at R49. Link.
2. MamaMacs Premium Gift Box – Chocolate Chip. Decadent chocolate chip biscuits in a beautiful gift box. 250g. R60.00. Link.
3. Lulu & Marula lip balms! R75. 3 variants. Link.
4. Love Letter Stationery’s Days of the Week pencils! R85. Link.
5. Mother’s Love Hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol for R90 for a litre. Link.
6. Oli + Frank notebooks on special! For R86.40 each. Link.
7. Olive Hand Made Soap. Activated charcoal and cederwood. R60. Link.
8. Whimsical Collection fridge magnets. R70. Many, many options! Link.
9. Love and Sparkles stemless monogrammed wine glasses – R50 each. Link.
10. Susanna Petronella digital downloads of her stunning artwork. R100 each. Link.
11. Cheeky Mantwa letterpress gift tags – pack of 6! R100. Link.
12. Kate Sunley Pure Joy candles. R90 for 2. Link.
13. Roses Artisanal Delicacies – Salted Caramel in White Coating 10s. R65. these are DIVINE! Link.
14. Carmien’s Rooibos Drinking Chocolate 150g. R82. Link.
15. Imibongo Kamakhulu nunu bear with rattle inside! R100. Link.
16. Martjie Sews scrunchies! R35 each. Link.
17. Creative Lines Kids Colour In Face Masks – R40. Link.
18. Shika Afrika Masks! In every colour and pattern! Link. They are 4 layers and cotton so that your skin can breathe. Retails for R65.
19. Unison Store has Winston & Julia Milk Chocolate Slab – Praline Hazelnut’s for R50. Link.
20. Poetry stores Willow Moss Hand & Nail Cream. R50. Link.