So by now you all know that I love supporting local and one of my favourite brands is Love and Sparkles! #Girlboss Kate is just an amazing entrepreneur who has started this incredible business that is going from strength to strength.
If you somehow missed my post or her and her business Love and Sparkles, check it out here! Kate is so open and happy to share what its been like starting her business, things that you should look out for and take note of – her feedback is honest and so golden. Definitely worth a read.
So I decided to share my top 15 items from the Love and Sparkles website with you, as Christmas is coming up and I know we all really want to support local more than ever this year.
So here goes:
- The Wishbone Dogmom Pullover Sweat Top – link here. This sweater is so divine and the special dogmom in your life will go nuts for this. This is from their Wishbone collection and retails at R349. Black, white, grey and navy are the sweater colour options – so lots of choice!
2. Dahlia Black And Pearl Hoop Earrings – link here. These earrings so classy and simple, but will make anyone who wears them look (and feel) like a million bucks! Are you Christmas party ready? These retail for R89.
3. Personalized Glitter Bespoke Notebook And Pen Set – link here. Who does not love glitter or want their own personalized notebook? Whether for home, school, work, varsity – we all like pretty things and this is sure to make you sparkle! Retails for R129.
4. Knit Happens Cotton Eco Tote – link here. My mom is the biggest knitter around and this would be perfect for her! Instead of finding balls of wool all over the house…! Retails for R180.
5. Mr & Mrs Personalizes Luggage Tags Set Of 2 – link here. These personalized luggage tags, in vegan leather, are so cool and classy! What an incredible gift for family and friends. Now that travel is open again, these are even more useful! Retails at R299 for the set.
6. Glass Cork Detail Travel Coffee Cup – link here. These travel mugs are so handy and such a nice gift! I love the cork detail, very cool. And we ALL know lots of coffee lovers who would cherish this gift. Retails for R140.
7. Wifey Stemless Wine Glass – link here. A lovely gift for your friend about to get married, or who is married, or for your significant other. These can be bought with Hubby or Wifey print – so perhaps buy a set? Retails for R50 for one.
8. Monogram Letter Ring Dish – link here. I love this as its not only such a beautiful and thoughtful gift, but also very practical! Can be personalized as you require. Retails for R90.
9. Teacher Things Jute Tote Bag With Cotton Inner – link here. The perfect gift for that favourite teacher in your life. This sturdy bag will be able to carry on the books, exams, tests, lunchbox and anything else that needs to be carried back and forth from school to home. Retails for R159.
10.Personalized Large Bauble – link here. What a special gift and they come in different sizes and colours etc. These are the perfect gift and can be used for many years to come. Retails from R39 per bauble.
11. Personalized Apron – link here. Love this gift idea! A personalized apron – really such a divine gift to give or receive. Retails at R149.
12. Christmas t-shirts! There are many different options in this range – so check out the Christmas category online and pick and choose! My favourite is the Llama – obviously! Click here for the llama one. Retails at R190.
13. Personalized Cotton Make Up Bag – link here. These are the best – and make perfect stocking fillers! You can personalize the name (obviously!), the glitter colour etc. Retails for R90.
14. Coffee Yoga Naps Mug – link here. This is one of many mugs on the website – so you have a whole range to choose from but I love this one the most! Retails for R99.
15. Namaste & Exhale 2 Pack Yoga Pullover Sweat Tops – link here. Divine twin pack of pullover sweat tops. One on, one in the wash – so practical! Retails for R599 for the set.
And those are my top 15 gifting picks! But let me tell you, it was really hard to only pick 15. Love and Sparkles has an incredibly wide range – there is something for everyone, so check out their site for yourself! And hurry, Christmas is almost here 🙂