So by now you all know that I love supporting local and I was super excited to find LuluLocal as they have gone out and found all of the most divine local brands and products and put them all in one place, so shopping is so much easier for YOU!
So I decided to share my top 15 items from the LuluLocal online store with you, as Christmas is coming up and I know we all really want to support local more than ever this year. They have a divine range of products, across all categories and price points so when I say there is something for everyone, I mean it! And there is free shipping if you spend over R750.
- Pretty Sweet Gift Box – link here. All my favourite yummy sweet things in one box! I would maybe buy this as a gift.. but most likely keep for myself! So many lovely local brands in here! R310.
2. LuluLocal Aprons – click here. These come in the most gorgeous prints and colours! You will look so glamorous in the kitchen, you may never want to take it off! R320.00
3. Kate Sunley Hand Cream – click here. Kate Sunley makes the most the most lux range of goodies and this hand cream is no exception! I am a big fan so this would definitely be on my gifting list! Retails for R220.00
4. Ladies’ PJ Set – click here. I mean stunning are the prints of these pj sets? Goodness I love these florals – these would make the most divine gift. R699.
5. Laid Back Paddle Board – click here. This beautiful 24cm paddle board is perfect for entertaining and would look such a treat used as a cheese board ! Retails for R295.00
6. Halo Dish Covers Large Set of 3 – click here. I have a set of these at home and I adore them! So very useful and stops the need to use cling wrap. Retails for R350.00
7. Funky Ouma Waxwraps – click here. Another alternative to cling wrap! 2 x 30cm wraps per pack. Retails for R190.
8. Mamamacs Shortbread 200g – link here. Made with real butter and they are my BEST! These biscuits are so divine, I am a massive Mamamacs fan! R60 for your own slice of heaven. Don’t order just one packet, you will regret it. Buy 4 at least – take it from me!
9. Carmien Infused Rooibos tea! Link here. From R36. For the Rooibos tea lover in your life – they will love these! There are quite a few different variants to choose from and I must say, the packaging is stunning!
10. Oudewerfskloof Balsamic Vinegar 500ml – click here. R68.00 for the divine balsamic vinegar from the Oudewerfskloof Farm and pair that up with the Oudewerfskloof Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml for R105.00. Click here. I have both at home – we use them when cooking, on salads as dressings and to dunk our favourite ciabatta bread into them! Yum Yum.
11. Soap Deli Macarons. Click here. These soaps in the shape of the lovely french treats are just too cute for words! Just don’t give them to some one who may be peckish – they look so real they may want to eat them! Pack of soaps is R190.00
12. Houndslow Handmade Mens’ Apron – click here. Great men’s aprons in durable canvas with leather accents – the man in your life will be so chuffed with this, you wont be able to get him out of the kitchen! Retails for R850.
13. The Cooksister Bacon Jam 240g – link here. This Bacon jam is packed with flavour and is super delicious on toast or on a croissant. I have been through a few of these jars – I just can’t get enough! R78 per jar.
14. Wheat & Gluten Free Promo – click here. This is the perfect gift for your family member or friend who can not eat gluten. Very thoughtful and will be a big treat! Now only R350.00.
15. Barretts Ridge Beer Bread Mixes – link here. These are the best bread mixes – I am a huge fan – easy and simple to follow and tastes divine! A lovely stocking filler at the affordable price of R60.00 per bread mix.
And those are my top 15 gifting picks! But let me tell you, it was really hard to only pick 15. LuluLocal has an incredibly wide range – there is something for everyone, so check out their site for yourself! And hurry, Christmas is almost here