So by now you all know that I love supporting local and one of my favourite furniture, decor and linen one stop shops is – The Bedroom shop online.
So I decided to share my top 15 items from the Bedroom Shop Online store with you, as Christmas is coming up and I know we all really want to support local more than ever this year.
So here goes:
- Cement Jam Jar Lamp Stand – link here. R679. This is for the lamp only so you will still need to by a lamp shade. I love the cement lamp stand – the colour is divine and will look beautiful in any room. This is a firm favourite!
2. Pinstripe Eclipse Steel & Firecracker Throw – link here. They are lightweight summer throws and make for the perfect decorative accessory for the home. size: 150cm x 200cm. Retails for R489. I am obsessed with stripes so this throw makes me so happy – stripes and gorgeous colours – what is not to love?!
3. Linen House Tropica Kids Duvet Cover Set – click here. I mean if this came in adult bed sizes, I would buy it. Who doesn’t love a flamingo, Toucan or sloth! Absolutely gorgeous for a kiddies room. From R539 for a single bed.
4. Linen House Hannah Petal Scatter Cushion – click here for blue and pink. Love the tassels as they create a little but of texture and drama! These are my absolute favourites. R379 for the pink one and the blue one is on sale at R303.20!
5. Linen House Jordan Spot Towels – click here. From R35 to R389 depending on size. I love the pattern on the towels and they are 100% cotton. These go up to bath sheet size, and comes in two colours.
6. Throw Autumn Nugget – click here. There are a range of colours to suit your home. My absolute favourite one is the nugget (mustard yellow colour) one – and the leaf pint is so stunning. I think this would make the most divine gift – to a friend or family member, or to yourself as a treat! R499.
7. Linen House Solar Duvet Cover Set – link here. I adore this print, the colours are just perfection! This would be my favourite linen set! I love the circles and the pastel colour pallet. Normally from R1839 for King size set but on sale! Now priced at R919.50.
8. Linen House Plush Towels – click here. Starting from R35 to R389. Available in these 3 colours. Which is your favourite? Mine is the dark grey/charcoal colour.
9.Linen House Somers Sky Bedspread – link here. This looks like something bedroom dreams and goals are made of! The texture and colour and just the luxuriousness of it – wow wow wow! Retails at R2,590.
10. Beach House Daybed – click here. I have always wanted a day bed – so I can sleep all day in my day bed, and then all night in my normal night bed! But in all seriousness, a day bed is just divine as you can take naps in the sun on a lazy Sunday – its what weekends and holidays are made for! Retails for R3390.
11. Urban Botanical Diffusers – link here. Diffusers are such a practical gift, but also such a treat! I love my diffusers and scent they bring to my home. So divine. On sale at R687.20
12. Fossils Ocean Scatter Cushion – link here. This scatter comes with a plain linen-look back and a quality feather inner. The print is so lovely and you can never go wrong with a gorgeous blue colour. Retails for R499.
13. Linen House Toro Scatter Cushion Bronze – click here. I am in love with this beautiful colour – its so stunning. R479.20 on sale!
14. Alex Headboard Oak – link here. This oak headboard is just gorgeous and would look divine in my bedroom! Starting at R3,990.
15. Simon Baker 300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheets – link here. I love fresh sheets and only use fitted sheets in my home. Beautiful Egyptian cotton is a must! Starting at R599.
And those are my top 15 gifting picks! But let me tell you, it was really hard to only pick 15. The Bedroom Shop Online has an incredibly beautiful range – there is something for everyone, so check out their site for yourself! And hurry, Christmas is almost here